Located in Wakefield, the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park offers a unique listening attraction in the world, a water labyrinth of 6 km of water canals. Eco-Odyssey also offers other activities in a walking labyrinth, as well as glamping-type accommodation and hiking trails.
Working at the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park means participating in the development of a dynamic, cheerful family business where pleasure is part of everyday life.
The function of the watercraft manager is to manage the traffic of visitors, to prepare them for their nautical adventures as well as to ensure the quality of the customer service at the dock.
- Check visitor admissions
- Ensure that visitors' choice of adventure is appropriate according to the type of client (pedal boat, canoe, SUP)
- Prepare the equipment for group bookings, if applicable • Provide the equipment for the watercraft
- Provide adequate equipment and make the necessary adjustments according to the physical characteristics of the visitor (paddle, PFD, pedal boat seat)
- Explain the operation of watercraft
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs to equipment
- Periodically inspect the equipment
- Clean and arrange the water maze in a canoe
- Support the customer experience and encourage the extension and / or booking of stays and visits
- Respond to various questions from visitors about the site and the park environment
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the quay and the quay hut
- Perform closing tasks
- Communicate with the site supervisor
- One year experience in customer service
- Bilingualism (French-English)
- Ability for verbal communication
- Being able to move around the park during the summer season
- Love human interaction
- Ability to do physical labor
- Full-time availability during the summer between June 17th, 2023 and August 28th, 2023.
- Part-time availability during the summer between May 20th, 2023 and June 16th, 2023, and between August 29th, 2023 and October 10th, 2023.
Please send your resume via this form.
You can ask any question at email@example.com