Rules and policies
Reservation // (Make a reservation)
Reservations are recommended for a paddle boat in order to assure that one is held for your departure. The departures are limited to 24 paddle boats. On reservation, it is important to provide the number of attendants in your party and the number of pedal boats required. Each paddle boat can accommodate two adults or one adult and one child or a group of two adults and two young children.
Rates are based on the cost of paddle boat rentals. One paddle boat rental is equivalent to one adventure choice. Each adventure is approximately 2 hours, including an estimated 1 to 1.5 hours in the paddle boat. Each paddle boat can accommodate two adults or one adult and one child or a group of two adults and two young children. Canoe can accommodate 2 adults. A paddle board 1 person of over 14 years old.
Please note that :
- Rates do not included taxes.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
MORE THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME
- You can move your reservation free of charge, depending on availability.
- You can get a refund for your reservation, with a $ 5 fee per boat.
LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME
- No modification, no reimbursement.
- Past bookings cannot be refunded.
FOR GROUPS OF MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE
- Free modification or reimbursement with a $ 5 fee per boat within a minimum of 7 days before the reservation date.
- Modification free of charge within a minimum of 48 hours before the time of your reservation.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF HEAVY RAIN OR THUNDERSTORM
- The activity takes place rain or shine.
- We will decide to close the morning of the activity according to the weather forecast. We will communicate with reservations about the closure at least 2 hours before the activity.
- If the Eco-Odyssey Nature Park decides to cancel or postpone your adventure, it will be refunded or moved without charge.
- Life vests must be worn aboard all boats.
- Is it prohibited to displace, vandalize or steal the installations and/or animals located in the maze.
- It is prohibited to pull at the plants, trees and shrubs surrounding the maze.
- Boats must only be parked at designated docking stations.
- It is prohibited to throw out any products or to urinate in the canals of the maze.
- It is prohibited to capture the animals, mistreat them, or intentionally disturb their way of life.
- Do not submerge the compass, adventure guide, or the adventure card in the water.
- Do not write in the adventure guide.
- Swimming is prohibited in the maze.
- All alcoholic beverages or other illegal substances are prohibited aboard paddle boat.
- Visitors who are intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the site.
- Domestic animals are prohibited at the Eco-Odyssée site.