We are 30 minutes away from downtown Ottawa. We are located in the municipality of La Pêche, Wakefield sector (Quebec). For more information, click here.
You can be four people in the paddle boat (2 adults and 2 children under 4 feet). A third child under 3 years old can also be added.
Infants as young as 6 months can be put in a seater or be carried by an adult.
MORE THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME
- You can move your reservation free of charge, depending on availability.
- You can get a refund for your reservation, with a $ 5 fee per boat.
LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME
- No modification, no reimbursement.
- Past bookings cannot be refunded.
- A reservation that has been put on hold cannot be refunded.
FOR GROUPS OF MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE
- Free modification or reimbursement with a $ 5 fee per boat within a minimum of 7 days before the reservation date.
- Modification free of charge within a minimum of 48 hours before the time of your reservation.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF HEAVY RAIN OR THUNDERSTORM
- The activity takes place rain or shine.
- We will decide to close the morning of the activity according to the weather forecast. We will communicate with reservations about the closure at least 2 hours before the activity.
- If the Eco-Odyssey Nature Park decides to cancel or postpone your adventure, it will be refunded or moved without charge.
We accept cash, debit or credit (VISA and MASTERCARD).
We will lend you life jackets and all the necessary material for your adventure. We strongly suggest that you bring your personal effects like water, snacks, sunscreen, etc.
Unfortunately, because our adventures are not wheelchair accessible, none of our facilities are.
No. Domestic animals are not allowed on site to protect the wild environment.
You will be surprise to learn that there are no (or very little) bugs on site. In fact, it is the main food of the dragonflies, frogs, birds and bats.
All of our adventures take about 2 hours to complete.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Camping for groups only.
Yes, it is possible to have a snack on the paddle boat as long as you pick up your trash and cigarette butts.
No, we only sell water, juices and frozen treats.
Yes, we have designated picnic areas including some in the shade and a common area for larger parties.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted aboard the paddle boats but there is a designated area on site for alcoholic beverages. No excessive behaviour will be tolerated.
In our experience, a thunderstorm never lasts long. If it doesn’t look like it’s going to clear up and we are forced to close the park, we will give out a raincheck. THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS
Our activities are offered in good or bad weather, with the exception of heavy rain, strong winds or thunder storms. In a case where the site has been closed, you will be offered the choice to either move your reservation to an alternative date or be given a refund. You should always contact us to make sure your activities have not been cancelled.
Yes, all of our pedal boats are equipped with small roofs, which cover people who pedal only. Children seated in the front are not protected from the sun or rain. Note that our roofs cover rain, but are not waterproof.
Yes we do sell gift cards, call us.
We are open on the summer season only. Everyday from the end of June to the beginning of Septembre, and week-ends only from mi-May to end of June, and from September to mid-October.