Located in Wakefield, the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park offers a unique ecotourist attraction in the world, a water labyrinth of 6 km of water canals. Eco-Odyssee also offers other activities in a walking labyrinth, as well as glamping-type accommodation, hiking trails and the brand new ice-skating activity.
Working at the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park means participating in the development of a dynamic, cheerful family business where pleasure is part of everyday life.
The function of the winter agent is to welcome, guide, inform and advise visitors on the services, products and activities of Eco-Odyssee. The winter agent is assigned at the reception, at the snack shack, as well as other manual tasks to be performed on site.
- Welcome visitors and verify their reservation
- Provide information on the services and products of the park and the attractions of the region
- Take reservations (phone, email, social media)
- Make payments
- Prepare the food
- Serve the visitors
- Make payments
- Clean equipment and workspace
- Plow the main site
- Start and maintain campfires
- Maintain ice trails with tools or machinery
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the site for visitors
- Any other related tasks to ensure the general maintenance of the site
- Bilingualism (French-English)
- Ability for written and verbal communication
- Being able to get to the park during the winter season
- Love human interaction
- Ability to do physical job
- Part-time from November 19 to December 16, and from January 9 to March 5.
- Full or part time from December 17 to January 8.
- Possibility to continue after March 5
- Salary starting at $15 / hour + bonus depending on the number of hours worked
- Coffee, hot drinks and dinner included.
Please send your resume via this form.
You can ask any question at firstname.lastname@example.org