Located in Wakefield, the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park offers a unique ecotourist attraction in the world, a water labyrinth of 6 km of water canals. Eco-Odyssee also offers other activities in a walking labyrinth, as well as glamping-type accommodation, hiking trails and the brand new ice-skating activity.
Working at the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park means participating in the development of a dynamic, cheerful family business where pleasure is part of everyday life.
The function of the maintenance worker is to perform manual tasks related to the general maintenance of the site. In the winter season, the main tasks include site snow removal, building maintenance and ice maintenance using various machinery. In the summer season, the main tasks include the maintenance of trails, buildings and water channels using various tools and machinery.
- Carry out snow removal and site maintenance
- Perform ice maintenance using various machinery
- Perform a variety of work relating to the repair or general maintenance of buildings or other
- Perform maintenance and repair work on roads, parking lots and recreational equipment
- Maintain walking paths
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the site
- Any other related task related to the proper functioning of the site
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Being able to move to the park during the winter season
- Have 1 year of experience for the accomplishment of outdoor manual work
- Ability to do physical labor outdoors for long hours
- Full-time or part-time from December 15 to March 15.
- Day, evening and night shifts.
- Possibility to continue after March 15
- Salary starting at $18/hour
- Coffee, hot drinks and dinner included.
- Possibility of having outdoor work clothes provided
Please send your resume via this form.
You can ask any question at firstname.lastname@example.org